We won’t know till May :)
Mixed. like a bag of trail mix. All you want are the m&m’s, but there’s never enough.
I’m not even going to do this one.
not only do I find it more epic each time,but I actually laugh everytime Voldemort screams.It’s the same scream over and over like 4 times.The best one is when Harry grabs him and jumps off the cliff
I’m actually still trying to figure out WHEN exactly this is in the book. Like…how will they work this in? really?
I felt like my drawing took another good step forward. I got some anatomy down that I didn’t have before, so I’m just glad that I’ve figured some things out that were a bit muddled for me beforehand. Um….and, this is going to sound backwards, but I’m glad I got all of those rejections. Just because it made me somewhat used to rejection, and I’m learning some good habits from it and whatnot. Also, depending on how the rest of the job applications go, I’ll be able to do 20 units next quarter, which will be REALLY good productively, but really bad in difficulty. It was a very backwards month.
Fine. Could have been better. But it was pleasant enough.
I had an urge to do SOMETHING. I started to get ancy during the episode of glee, and hurried off afterwards to grab my laptop and drawing pad, and see what the problem was. I tried drawing, I tried listening to music to draw, I tried listening to glee music, and I even tried singing to good old musicals, but NOTHING was working. I felt so restless and I had this really strange thing caught in my throat and I didn’t know what it was, and I knew that I didn’t want to talk to anybody. I was getting desperate and frantic. I almost threw something at the wall, because I was so frustrated by the situation. I almost gave up until…..
I sang a Disney song. Now I know what I need to do. Just go through my entire library and sing to my heart’s content. Good way to spend a night. Except I have to study at some point. But I know it won’t happen if this Disney urge doesn’t get satisfied.
Darn you Disney, you’re so crafty you. :D
Just for kicks:
I watched the first episode again, and noticed some things.
1) The school they’re at completely changed. Like the whole school grounds is different. Figgins office, all of the classrooms, all of the hallways, and the auditorium too. I guess once it became a hit, they decided to ditch that first place.
2) The only people on the football team are Puck and Finn. Mike Chang, that one other guy who got kicked off, David, and Azimio aren’t on the team. Understandable since they don’t want to hire people when the show is still up in the air, but I thought it was funny.
3) They used to have background music to accompany scenes…background music that was made by singing, not by instruments. So, like music made by the warblers sort of. They actually used “Silly Love Songs” melody in the first episode, which was pretty funny, cause I was like “wait…this sounds awfully familiar…WAIT! They just used this in a song, didn’t they?!” Ahaha Also, they had actual music in the series, and not just glee singing. Oh. And they sang musical songs. What happened to those?
4) Rachel’s wardrobe wasn’t completely horrendous. She wore some pretty ugly stuff, but I think they made her even more hideous as the show went on. Also, what happened to her signing her name with a star?
5) Brittney wasn’t on the show either. But Santana and Quin were. Huh. Anyhoo, if you didn’t know, Brittney was only brought on when they were teaching the Single Ladies dance (she was a back up dancer for Beyonce), and got hired. Huh.
6) They had funnier black-out scenes. Now it’s just cut to black, but in the beginning, it was some “dun dun dun!” sung by some person or group of people, or something along those lines.
7) Biggest change: it had this REALLY nice underdog feel at the end. Like…you KNEW they were going to do awesome. Now….they’re always obsessed with relationships and hurting one another and whatnot. Well, this past episode wasn’t (it was a good episode in many ways), but usually it’s all about some stupid relationship drama or teaching a moral lesson type of episode. Which is okay…but a bit too overdone for my taste.